weight: 18.5 (6th percentile) height: 29 inches (23rd percentile) head circ: 45.9cm (43rd percentile)
6 teeth, size 4 diapers.
My baby is a year! I know I have said this over and over but it's hard to remember a life without him, he just fits. This morning I took Everett to the store while Patrick was napping at home with Ben and Everett kept asking "where's Patrick, I want him to be here with us" He is such a happy kid, who would have thought after this first 4 months of his life where he screamed non-stop! He is clingy to us but also waves and says hi to anything that moves. Here is what is new with Pattywack:
- Waves frantically and says hi
- Points and 'ooohhhhsss' and 'woooooahhh" at EVERYTHING
- Starting to want to walk, can stand up on his own and his record is about 7 steps
- He doesn't crawl down the stairs anymore, he lays flat on his tummy and slides the whole way down
- All of a sudden likes baby food again. YAY! Pouches are so convenient.
- Loves to put things in other things like crayons into vases or toys into buckets
- Will entertain himself as long as I am doing nothing, but if I am trying to do something he wants contant attention HA!
- Says mama, night night, bubbles, hi, dada (sometimes)
- Starting to dance when he hears music
- Still despises the car seat
- ALWAYS has to be holding something in both hands-preferrably markers
- FREAKS OUT over animals. LLOOOVVVEEESSS them.
- Still a really bad sleeper but better than he once was. I am planning to wean him in the next month or two and hopefully he sleeps better after that.
- DIE HARD nurser. Loves it more than life itself.
Happy birthday Pumpkin, I can't believe I was so lucky to get you!
Here is a little video I made for his first year!