I know I said the next blog post would be about our Arizona trip but I decided to throw this one up in between.
You may remember that I am on online window shopping addict-meaning I spend a lot of time looking at things I want on the interweb, fill up my shopping cart and then never really buy anything. I love to look though! Here is a strictly material list of things I really want right now!
Note to husband *Please refer to this list for all future major holidays that involve gifts.
1. Hunter Gumboots (that is what we call them in Canada)-I have had my eye on these for a long time. I am set on the hunter green color and even though I stalk eBay for a cheaper pair than Nordies, it is not my time yet.
2. Love Morse Code Necklace-I really like secret meaning jewelry apparently, as seen in my new V-day present date necklace. This one spells LOVE in morse code with the little dots-adorb!
3. Nars Blush in Orgasm-Even though it has a naughty name, this blush is the most talked about blush on the internet and blogs and such. I have the Nars orgasm nail polish and love it, so now I just need the make-up to match.
4. Duvet Socks-Shut up?! I love duvets and they have always been my choice of bed blanket. One of the best feelings ever is taking off your socks under the duvet-now imagine that feeling all the time!
5. J.Crew crinkle skirt-I'm taking a break from the pencil skirt and am really into flowy skirts right now, especially at the "midi" length. I really want this one but in navy.
6. Jack and Lulu calendar-this is the cutest calendar ever. It is letter pressed and so simple and I want it on a shelf really bad. I have a fear of buying calendars after January, so maybe next year!
7. Williams-Sonoma Message-in-a-cookie-cutters-This little gadget lets you personalize your cookies with little stamps. It comes with pre-made sayings and you can rearrange letters to do your own-Can you say Best Visiting Teacher Ever Award!
8. Anthro Latte Bowls-My friend Jordan has these and they are the perfect size, also the colors are so cute-These are pretty affordable too!
9. Catbird heart ring in rose gold-I have had this bookmarked on my computer for over a year! I think it is the perfect ring for the right hand ring finger. Two year anniversary maybe?
10. Birchbox-This is a girls dream come true-Once a month you get a little gorgeous box filled with deluxe samples of beauty products, then if you like them, you can buy them on the Birchbox website for a cheaper rate! It is seriously genius! I have to admit I recently signed up for this, it is 10 dollars a month, so I am going to try it out for a couple months and see if it is worth it. I'll give my review on the blog later! Ps-there is a waiting list-get on it now if you are interested!
So there you have it-some of my favorite things at the moment!