Because that's what blogs are for right?
I don't write in a journal, so I want to put these little things in this "space"
that I want to look back on and remember.
- I want to remember when Ben said "Those Tums you bought are delicious by the way"
- I want to remember how Ben blow-dried my feet for me before we went to bed
- I want to remember how amazing the tulip festival was and how I felt the spirit just walking on the temple grounds last weekend.
- I want to remember the victory dance Ben did when his team scored in hockey (involved bending forward and pumping arms at 90 degree angles back and forth while saying "YES YES YES YES")
- I want to remember how during movie previews, after each one we look at each other and each do either a thumbs up for "yes, want to see it" thumbs down for "no way that looks stupid" or flat line thumb for "maybe". Our thumbs never match.
- I want to remember how I love seeing my grandma when she comes to visit. She is SO funny, I love the way she tried to order at Cafe Rio, how she was laughing so hard she could barley tell the story about her crazy friend, and how she gives the best hugs.
What are the little things you don't want to forget about from this last week?