If you were to see me this weekend....
- Had a sleepover at a friends house in Salt Lake while Ben worked all weekend! Just like old times-painting nails, getting no sleep, and sleeping on the couch. These friend's happen to be a married couple but it was cool, the men watched the Lakers and the girls watched the baby.
- Watched the Greys Anatomy Season Finale....That show is so so cruel to me, many tears were shed....STOP KILLING MY FRIENDS!!
- We all ran a 5K race at (what seemed like) dawn, it was super fun, for a great cause and followed by Pancakes, so the best kind of run for sure!
- I tried Thai food for my first time ever, can you believe that? Have I been living under a stupid rock?! It was delicious, no, currylicious.
- Played with an adorable baby all weekend, my womb is hungry...
- We booked our tickets to New Hampshire, trip is official and we will be visiting NYC, Boston and Montreal! I have started planning our itinierary, so far includes wearing a baseball shirt to Fenway Park, kiss on the Empire State Building like Meg and Tom and visit Carrie Bradshaw's Apartment! (Ben is super pumped about the last one)
- Hey I know this is crazy, because I just met you but here is my number, maybe call me!? Listened to my jam A LOT. Canada produces straight up super stars!
- Drove on the freeway by myself to SLC, this is a big deal for me, very very sweaty feet and hands. I am a merging moron and I close my eyes when I have to pass semi-trucks...not really but I made it.
- It was a sunny weekend, with ice cream and City Creek shopping and girl talk lunches. Ben was the only thing missing!
- Hope you all had a great weekend! Any suggestions on what we must do in New York City if we are only there for a couple of days?!