- 34 weeks pregnant and wearing my husbands clothes
- Finishing up my last week of work!
- Watched 4 seasons of The Good Wife and now slightly depressed I am caught up...I miss it
- Painted the nursery all by ourselves and set up the crib, I get teary every time I walk by
- I actually get teary for just about anything these days
- Of course I'm sucked into the bachelor (I don't have a front runner yet. Tiara is super cray cray, Leslie is a fan favorite but they are a little awk together, Des has super wet eyes, always looks like she is going to cry but I like her and Sean leads with the tongue, watching him kiss makes me want to crawl in a hole)
- It has snowed so much here this past week, makes me never want to leave the house and it feels more like home.
- Can't wait for Safe Haven, it's been a while since we've had a good chick flick! Even when I am fast forwarding through commercials I stop and watch the preview if I see it.
- I now surf the 'kids' section of Pinterest rather than 'everything', I'm a real mom!