I hope you all have romantic plans for this weekend. Our babysitters (my brother and sister) decided to take off to California for the weekend (so selfish ;)) , so we are going to have a romantic (ish) night IN with both my valentines! We are also getting together with some friends for a BBQ....outside!! This Utah winter is bananas.
++I have been thinking about movies lately because of the award season (just to
These are in no particular order because that is too much pressure
- The Imitation Game (left feeling equally inspired and depressed)
- American Sniper (balling my eyes out in theatre movie, eye-opener, amazing)
- Boyhood (Pretty incredible, they filmed over 12 years and it was so real and different and I finished it, went and got E out of his crib and rocked him for a good half hour crying, life goes by so fast)
- The 100 foot journey (so heart warming)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (Only because I thought I would hate it but I thoroughly enjoyed it, wanted more kissing though)
- The Fault in Our Stars (Saw this three times in theatres, #sobfest201
- The Lego Movie (I usually do not like animated movies but thought this was so fun and clever and I loved the ending)
- If I stay (I'm biased because I loved the book, and even more excited for the second one)
- Veronica Mars (FAN GIRL over here, cult classic, everything I wanted from the movie after watching the whole series twice! And completley funded by kickstarter, so cool)
- Million Dollar Arm (Inspirational sports movie+Don Draper)
++Everett and I decided to make sugar cookies for Valentines Day together, Three hours later, we were both in our underwear (everything else covered in flour) sink overflowing with dishes, I'm icing them STILL while Everett is watching Paw Patrol only to realize I had overcooked 3/4 of them.....
++I took Everett to the Provo Beach Resort and put three dollars on our card to play the little arcade games. Everett pressed the wheel of fortune thingy and one THE JACKPOT, 1000 tickets. I was freaking out, he could not care less. I took him to the prize counter, he could of got any of their BIG prizes like an mp3, or a BB gun or gift certificate to The Riverwoods. He chose 3 hard-as-rock candies and a sticky hand for 20 tickets. We'll be back.
++I told Ben not to get me flowers for Valentines, all I want is a professional massage and Dove promise chocolates.
++Last weeks Bachelor episode? Maybe the best of all time. I was literally pointing and laughing at the TV like a crazy hyena when Kardashian Genie was having her 16-year-old meltdown....man she is going to regret that. Also I started the Blacklist, watched it ALL in the next 3 days, then got really depressed I was caught up.
++My friend Jordan received the most beautiful Hudson's Bay baby blanket from her Canadian friend and I think I am going to get pregnant again, just so I can own that blanket.