Patrick at 9 months is a busy busy bee baby. He is a speedy crawler, obsessed with climbing any elevated surface he can get a grip on and loves to just roam and explore putting as many dangerous choking hazardous things in his mouth as he can! He is sweet and happy and has the funniest fake laugh.
- He loves to hear his own voice and is a loud LOUD screamer (happy screams) especially during church.
- He is obsessed with food all of a sudden, not baby food really but real human food.
- Mommas boy but not a ton of stranger danger like Everett had
- Despite constantly sleep training he still isn't sleeping super well. He usually wakes up 3-4 times a night and if he naps an hour in the day I am pumped! The thing is, he's not even really that grumpy on such little sleep, he just really doesn't like it that much. Joy!
- 2 naps a day and goes to bed for the night at 6:30
- Has 4 teeth now, 2 bottom and his 2 top front teeth.
- Loves swimming and his bath and to splash me in the face
- Working on waving and the 'more' and 'all done' signs
- Champion breastfeeder but gets distracted very easily
He really has turned into quite the sweetie pie, he will smile at anyone who looks at him and is generally pretty easy going. I am finally understanding why people say 2 kids is easier than 1as him and Everett play more and entertain each other (for small amounts of time) but before this month I disagreed whole heartedly and two kids has pretty much rocked my world.